fbpx

Filling empty chairs has never been easier and more cost effective.

Featured On

Create Promotions & Get Booked Faster

Check Other Clinic Promotions

AU$ 4899.00

3 Easy Steps to Grow Your Practice

Find Treatment Requests

Patients ask for a quote by uploading photos and any available x-rays.

Review & Give a Quote

Review patient information, photos and x-rays & Give a quote.

Get Accepted & Start

Start treatment after the patient accepts & deposit funds in escrow.

Give a Confidential Price Quote

  • Implants on top arch and perhaps crowns bottom arch

    April 10, 2022

    Open Budget

  • I need my wisdom teeth pulled

    November 18, 2021

    Open Budget

  • Full mouth reconstruction

    November 18, 2021

    Open Budget

  • I have been suggested by my dentist to extract most of my teeth as I have receding gums. I would like to to see alternatives including gum grafting, implants etcs

    November 7, 2021

    Open Budget

  • Implants and Fillings

    October 17, 2021

    Open Budget

  • I think I need a crown

    October 6, 2021

    Open Budget

 

Why Dentist Consultation Hub?

Did you know, 95% of dental practice website never generates any leads? And that remaining 5% fail to convert 90% of those leads to schedule appointments.
Let’s face it, patients contacting us is never been easier..
Watch more..

Get a Free Digital Copy

VALUE ENGINEERING

Strategies to 10X the Value of Your Clinic & Dominate the Market

See what other clinics say about us

Patients waiting to hear from you

Review a Treatment request & Give a quote! Once the patient accepts your quote, get into your private workspace to discuss more.

Recent Blogs

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

No. to register on our site is 100% free and you can set up your practice profile page completely free. If you need help in special customization or graphics, please contact us for a quote

Yes. This is an open marketplace and is no different than patients visiting you in person. To stay competitive focus on creating a nice profile page and show patients why they should choose your practice. Low Price is not always the primary motivator for patients.

Yes. You can bid at a higher price than patient’s stated budget.

No. Your quotation is only seen by patient as well as our admin.

You will receive an email notification as well as you can check your dashboard notification bell on regular basis.

Platform Benefits

 

Sorry! You are not logged in to download this Free Ebook. Please Login/Signup to download.

 

(*No credit card is required to create a account)

Select Location

For Patients

Australia

Get Quotes From Australia & Other Countries in AUD Currency.

Thailand

Get Quotes only From Thailand. All transactions in THB Currency.

For Dental Providers

Australia

Give Quotes to patients from Australia & other Countries in AUD Currency.

Thailand

Give Quotes to patients from Thailand. All transactions in THB Currency.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our privacy policy for more info.